Latest job vacancies at Castel Resources Consultancy in Nigeria
Castel Resources provides Human Resource solutions to companies & Applicants within the following frameworks: HR Consultancy, Staff Management, Recruitment, Training & Development, HR Outsourcing and SMEs build HR.
Our client is a key player in the Beverages and winery industry with well outlined focus of achieving best turnaround time for sales and most efficient in data collection handling with best customer service delivery,
Jobs at Castel Resources Consultancy Nigeria Recruitment
January 31, 2023
November 10, 2022
Castel Resources Job Title: Customer Service Manager Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Job Summary Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service throughout… Read more here
September 13, 2022
Castel Resources Job Title: Sales Manager Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Job Summary They will be responsible for day to day deal origination and client engagement. This individual will be working closely… Read more here
September 5, 2022
Castel Resources – Our client, a leading Real Estate company, Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Port Harcourt, RiversEmployment Type: Full-timeIndustry: Real Estate Job Summary Our client is currently looking to hire an… Read more here
August 31, 2022
Job Title: Sales Executive | Castel ResourcesLocation: Onitsha – Anambra / Enugu / Asaba – DeltaEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients, and… Read more here
August 1, 2022
Castel Resources | Job Title: Human Resource Manager Location: Port Harcourt, RiversEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description The HR Manager will be responsible for completing varieties of HR task to support the… Read more here
August 1, 2022
Job Title: Business Development Executive | Castel Resources Location: Festac, Lagos /wuse,Abuja/porthacourtEmployment Type: Full-time Key ObjectivesThe Key of objectives of this position include: Communicate company value to consumers. Increase sales through… Read more here
Business Development Executive
Location: Festac, Lagos /wuse,Abuja/porthacourt
Employment Type: Full-time
The Key of objectives of this position include:
- Communicate company value to consumers.
- Increase sales through various channels.
- Identify key partnerships to grow brand presence and reach.
- Monitor, engage and define consumer persona groups, and develop various ways.
- To increase sales and Clientele base.
Marketing & PR:
- Develop marketing strategies across various social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Supervision of content creation for channel implementation
- Coordinate implementation marketing implementation
- Development of Marketing strategy for and existing products
- Overseeing holistic implementation of marketing strategy
- Ensuring company’s brand is featured in key publications and pro moted by influencers to increase brand presence
Customer Relationships Management:
- Overall responsibility to resolve escalated customer complaints
- Ownership for feedback info service improvement initiatives where needed.
- Identification of collaborations and strategic partnerships
- Maintenance of relationships with strategic partnerships
- Ownership of event budget to ensure best value for money
- Development of events and ownership of the delivery of events.
- Guiding day to day activities of marketing team
- Supervising of marketing department
- Defining marketing material with production department and Creative Director
- Developing consumer communication strategy
Qualifications / Competencies
- The person must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other business-related Degree.
- Candidate must have 5to 8years working experience as a Business Development Executive
- Candidate must be able to analyze and develop effective strategies that will reduce business cost and increase company’s revenue
- Candidate must be proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Candidate must possess good content/Blog writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Candidate must not be more than 35years
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing marketing initiatives.
- Data collections, interpretation of data
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting ones.
- Finding and developing markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Requirement and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good negotiation skills
- Highly creative
- Strong multimedia and computer skills
- Relationship management
- Dynamic leadership
- Ability to work with different creative processes/personalities to derive maximum
- Benefits for the company
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Value
- Return on marketing investment (Increase in sales/traffic with various strategies
- Social media traffic- Number of direct contacts on social media, consumer interaction.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Resumes / CV to:[email protected]using ”Business Development Executive /Location” as the subject of the email.