Title: Category Sales Specialist (ICT & Lifestyle Distribution & Retail Supply Chain) | Location: Lagos | Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
- As a Category Sales Specialist, you will focus on identifying and creating customer relationships to increase sales volume, customer reach, and market share.
- You would serve as both an advocate for the customers as well as an empowered Dreamworks Ambassador to leverage on strategic partnerships throughout the industry and solicit new customer and growth opportunities.
- You will play a key role in supporting new and evolving business strategies and initiatives.
- Target and acquire new accounts and customers.
- Establish and maintain sales relationships with major accounts and customers and provide ongoing support to high-value clients
- Retain valuable long-term customer relationships with established clients
- Manage key sales accounts within product range or assigned district
- Support business development leadership in executing new strategies and initiatives
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Recommend products and services that fit with the specific business needs of the client
- Complete sales transactions and assist customers with product information, delivery, and other services
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to promote a professional image in the field
- Transferring information to appropriate sales representative when clients have additional service needs
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
- At least 2-3 years category sales management
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Business Management or related field.
- You must have an eye for process improvement and can help to improve productivity and performance across the sales teams by implementing efficiencies for sales processes.
- Self-motivation and can organize and prioritize your work at comfort level with multi-tasking and can work through stressful in an high-paced situations developed and delivered effective presentations to groups
- Process Management Proficiency
- Product Knowledge Management
- Insight for Data Management.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.