Latest Job vacancies at Catilas Resources Limited
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
Job: Catilas Resources Recruitment
January 4, 2023
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities. Catilas Resources Limited – Nationwide… Read more here
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Sales Advisor)
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an ambitious and driven Graduate Trainees desirous of building a credible career in financial services.
- The Trainee will be exposes to the complexities of Insurance markets, and products and would be expected to use their acquired skills to persuade and guide our client’s customers through the sales process of insurance products and services and ensure that clients are satisfied with their investments.
- Seek out new prospects and develop clientele base via networking
- Promotes products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources
- Work with prospects through the sales process; understand customer needs; handle objections and close business deals
- Addresses client inquiries, ensuring their needs are consistently met and explaining features, advantages and disadvantages of policies to promote sales of insurance plans.
- Maximize sales of appropriate products that meet the needs of customers by effective use of sales skills
- Achieve, or exceed sales targets while ensuring compliance to all with sale objectives
- Deliver excellent customer service and ensure effective relationship management of customers.
- Monitors insurance industry trends, competitive products, pricing, and generally gather
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly sales records and provide sales reports as required.
- Carry out any other assignments given by supervisor.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to reason critically
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be self-driven, passionate, with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Good business acumen
- Good numerate skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.).
- A fix monthly salary of N40,000
- Commission on each insurance
- Quarterly allowance
- 13th month allowance
- Pension and HMO.