Cedar Microfinance Bank is a financial institution which recognizes the different needs of its customers. We are a well positioned Microfinance Bank that creates wealth through social and financial empowerment using cutting edge banking ideas, technologies and innovations to move our customers to the next level.
Title: Loan Officer | Location: Lagos | Cedar Microfinance Bank
- We are seeking motivated and organized loan officers to join us in our quest to be the preferred Microfinance institution with a commanding presence nationwide.
- The ideal candidates will be expected to develop and generate business by reaching out to prospective business women and men who require financial services to boost their business ventures.
- We offer a wide variety of financial services, including savings accounts products, group loan and ESUSU loan products, and our goal is to offer the most accessible and quality financial services to our clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer recruitment through the marketing and sale of the bank’s products and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing initiatives.
- Cross-selling of bank product and services.
- Conduct objective know your customer (KYC) process before loan disbursement.
- Loan disbursement and loan repayment collection from customers of the bank.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree, NCE, HND / OND or equivalent with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Prior experience will be an added advantage.
- must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Strong communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.