Center Community Associate | Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria | Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are recruiting a Center Community Management Associate who will support in activating and engaging the community as well as be responsible for communications related to our programs and activities.
Event Planning & Communication Management:
- Execute and organize events and workshops where students will receive hands-on support and capacity development.
- Organize monthly meetups to incorporate an ownership culture within the community, facilitate sharing and engage all stakeholders.
- Drive traffic to the centre’s website and blog in order to increase brand awareness.
- Updating the website pages in order to ensure the most current information is displayed; and ensuring a good liaison between the website, blog, and social media platforms & Preparing detailed weekly and monthly reports on social media activity.
Community Engagement Strategy Development:
- Develop concept notes and design materials for community engagement meetups
- Communicate meetup details within and outside the university to achieve a high attendance rate of the target stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders within the University to create post-event articles where necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in education, social sciences, public administration, communication, or any related field.
- Having relevant experience in community engagement/management or a similar position is a bonus.
- Knowledge of office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Good communications and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills; with the ability to retrieve, organize and analyze information from a variety of sources.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to ensure deadlines are met, with the ability to prioritize workload without close supervision.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply