Latest the Changeroom jobs vacancies in Nigeria December 2, 2022.
Changeroom was established in 2012 with a vision to produce quality human resource solutions. We plan to achieve this by partnering with our clients to provide highly specialized consulting services in the areas of human resources development and business management services. Our partnership approach affords us the opportunity of working with you to find the most efficient and appropriate solutions to meet your short, medium and long-term goals. In partnering with your organization, we make it our business to understand your business, embrace its values, aims and objectives.
Jobs at The Change Room Recruitment
December 2, 2022.
November 7, 2022
Changeroom Job Titles: Business Development Manager Location: Lagos Job Description We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of… Read more here
September 21, 2022
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit | Changeroom Location: Nigeria Job Description Support implementation of best practices in all interal/ regulatory interfaces. Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance. Identify the financial risk… Read more here
Head, Internal Audit
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit | Changeroom | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Status: Urgent vacancies
- We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain,analyzeand evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Chartered Accountant- ICAN, ACCA is required.
- 5 years’ experience in non-bank financial company is highly required.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.