Title: Chartered Accountant | Location: Lagos | Joyinkash Integrated Ventures | Type: Full-time
Joyinkash Integrated Ventures is a diversified holdings company that acquires, invests, launches and operates businesses, primarily in the technology sector with focus on manufacturing and distribution of the mining equipment and blockchain development and deployment. We focus on implementing innovative and profitable strategies, creating liquidity through asset-based infrastructure, supporting and improving operations, infusing growth capital, maintaining and expanding a market presence in the sector initiatives.
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position)
- Provide financial advice
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Manage junior colleagues
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public sector audits
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Advise on tax and treasury issues
- Negotiate terms with suppliers.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or HND qualification
- Must have 3-15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2020.
29th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview on or before 29th December.