- Latest job vacancies at Chef Eros & Company in Nigeria August 13, 2022
Chef Eros & Co is the story of an African Hut built on a Mountain of Dreams. With five brands and counting, we have been able to constantly deliver an unforgettable culinary experience and we are here for the long haul. We are a certified food brand that is fully integrated in cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury. At Chef Eros and Co, we have a reputation that precedes us – one of efficiency and credibility to our numerous customers. Attaining and maintaining this pace has given us recognition to individuals, both private and public sectors of companies and our local community.
Chef Eros & Co Recruitmmment / Jobs
August 13, 2022
JULY 26, 2022
Chef Eros & Co Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Facility… Read more here
JUNE 27, 2022
Job Title: Driver | Chef Eros & Co |… Read more here
JUNE 6, 2022
Job Title: Social Media / Customer Relations Officer… Read more here
MAY 16, 2022
Chef Eros & Co | Job Title: Cashier |… Read more here
Job Title: Head Chef
- As the Head Chef , you will be responsible for controlling and directing the food preparation process as well as constructing menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings and approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer.
- You will be the first in command in the kitchen facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Training of the kitchen staff
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
- A Degree in Culinary Science or related certificates
- Proven experience as Head Chef in a huge establishment
- Outstanding cooking skills.
- Real creativity when it comes to food.
- An ability to create menus that are innovative and profitable.
- A deep understanding of ingredients and produce.
- The capacity to work under extreme pressure.
- Excellent leadership and management.
- The ability to delegate tasks.
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software)
- Credentials in health and safety training.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.