We are recruiting for a reputable luxurious hotel at Ikeja Lagos. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience as a manager in a known hotel. To apply: Send your recent CV to: (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Posting” box below) using “Chefs, Cooks, Kitchen Assistants” as Subject of your mail.
- We are searching for people who know their way around a kitchen, love to cook, bake, and are eager to apply creative skills, will work closely with the chefs to make a variety of products, and oversee kitchen staff and operations.
- This is primarily a full-time position and often requires those working in this field to commit to long hours encompassing evenings and weekends. Many could use this position as a stepping-stone to becoming a chef Requirements
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
- Good culinary skills
- Attention to details
- Team players and good organization skills.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time as well as stoop, lift, and bend are physical requirements required.
- When you bring your natural talents and passion for food, we welcome you into our family. No matter your specialty or culinary background, we offer great rewards and opportunities to improve your skills
- You will work closely with a team of inspired professionals who encourage and invite your contributions.
- At least a minimum three years working experience in a similar position
- At least Secondary School Education and must be able to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Complete command of culinary basics
- Active listening skills: implementing the advice offered
- Time management: fluctuations in activity levels
- Taking the initiative
- Paying attention to detail and quality: respecting the instructions given
- Team spirit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Application Closing Date