Latest job vacancies at Chem Health and Diagnostics Centre
Chem Health and Diagnostics Centre is a technologically driven world-class medical testing facility that offers a wide range of medical laboratory and radio diagnostic testing. We provide timely, accurate and reliable results to our patients, giving them health assurance.
Jobs at Chem Health and Diagnostics Centre Recruitment
September 22, 2022
Chem Health and Diagnostics Centre Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer Location: Abuja Job Description We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing officer who is willing to work on-site. In this… Read more here
September 22, 2022
Chem Health and Diagnostics Centre Job Title: Medical Sonographer Location: Abuja Job Description We are looking for a dedicated Sonographer who is willing to work onsite and assist our doctors with diagnosing… Read more here
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The Business Development Officer will be in charge of all sales and business development efforts towards achieving the organizational goal and meeting the sales target of the diagnostic center.
- He will develop strategies to ensure the business growth of the diagnostic center as well as deploy tactics to conquer new markets.
Job Overview and Duties
- Responsible for business development and fundraising strategy including building and maintaining professional relationships with hospitals, HMOs, organizations, private individuals etc.
- In charge of identifying and leading the tender process on new opportunities.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for logistics management including sales mapping, setting targets for sales representatives and providing logistical support.
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets within Abuja and environs.
- Building and maintaining relationships with individuals, startups, NGOs, SMEs for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the organization’s core competencies
- Negotiating and winning sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Managing customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Ensuring existing and potential clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- B.Sc. / HND in relevant field
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience as a business development/ marketer/ sales executive preferably in the health sector
- Relevant professional qualifications preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel.
Application Closing Date
23rd September 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.