Latest job vacancies at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron also has extensive interests in multipartner deepwater operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a nonoperated interest in the Usan Field.
Chevron Recruitment / Jobs
October 3, 2023
JUNE 24, 2022
Job Title: NMA Undergraduate Intern | Job Requisition… Read more here
JUNE 21, 2022
Job Title: Regional D&I Business Advisor, EMEA |… Read more here
JUNE 14, 2022
Job Title: Attorney | Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)… Read more here
JUNE 14, 2022
Job Title: Aviation Superintendent – Escravos | Chevron… Read more here
Aviation Superintendent – Escravos
Ref. ID: R000020974
Location: Delta, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for the scheduling and dispatch of the corporate aircraft fleet, as well as ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers onboard according to regulatory guidance and company aircraft usage policy
Provides functional aviation services input for all NMA JV and Deepwater activities in Lagos, Warri, Escravos, Onne and Port Harcourt, including but not limited to following:
- Provides counsel to management on strategic alignment of issues with Government/NAPIMS, to include government developments that may effect current and/or future operations.
- Provides recommendations on policy, procedures, and standards relative to acquisition, operation and use of Aircraft.
- Coordinates with aircraft owners (Aviation Contractors) regarding operating policies and procedures to ensure aircraft operations are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements and with maximum safety and efficiency.
- Liaises with major Capital Project groups to understand aviation services requirements and ensures aviation services alignment between Major Capital Project procurement activities and the business unit.
- Assists in the development and implementation of an aviation services procurement strategy that emphasizes Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Advanced Supplier Relations (ASR’s) and Total Quality Improvement.
- Participates in developing the Aviation Annual Budget, monitors performance and supports BU goals for Local Content Development.
- Identifies and shares aviation best practices and assists in ensuring consistent, optimal and best practice aviation services processes are in place.
- Assists in investigations of Aviation accidents and incidents involving Company employees and/or equipment.
- Drive NCAA annual Aerodrome permit process and work with Operations to close action items.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online