Latest job vacancies at Chibek Instruments Limited
Chibek Instruments Limited has been supplying quality, dependable solutions, and services to the laboratory and scientific community regarding furniture and equipment. We also ventured into the effective and continuous power supply to support instruments and equipment for over 4 years. Chibek instruments are equipped with over 20 scientifically trained and qualified personnel who bring years of practical laboratory, engineering, and teaching experience to your aid. One of the top laboratory product suppliers in Nigeria, authorized by many international / worldwide recognized brands. We have been meeting customers’ needs throughout Africa.
Jobs at Chibek Instruments Recruitment
January 30, 2023
October 7, 2022
Chibek Instruments LimitedJob Title: Field Service Engineer – Liquid Chromatography / Mass Spectrometer and Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometer Location: Agungi-Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Post Description Perform installs, PMs, IQ… Read more here
October 7, 2022
Chibek Instruments Limited Job Title: Off-Grid Development Engineer Location: Agungi – Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeDepartment: Technical / SupportSlot: 2 Job DescriptionOff-Grid Development Engineer with a focus on designing, developing, and implementing… Read more here
Product Specialist, Analytical Laboratory Instruments
Location: Agungi Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sell analytical instruments, consumables, and services in the assigned geography.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets by developing a pipeline of opportunities in the region.
- Proactively generate new leads and respond to marketing leads to create awareness for our products.
- Develop relationships with senior managers and key opinion leaders at customer accounts.
- Navigate orders through purchasing using an accurate understanding of the customer’s internal processes.
- Obtain an understanding of technical product details and sell chibek benefit menu to each customer based on a solution for their specific needs.
- Conduct technical seminars as needed via webinars or at customer sites and conferences. Coordinate remote demonstrations and services as needed to obtain customers’ technical and financial commitment.
- Update the Salesforce CRM system regularly and provide sales forecasts as needed to management.
- Proactively engage customer install base to grow consumables and service contract revenue.
- Coordinate installation, training, and services for existing customers to increase satisfaction.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop chibek product value statements and create powerful sales tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Science, preferably in Biology or Molecular area.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience in life science tools with capital equipment and consumables.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance and exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated aptitude for creativity and problem-solving to determine solutions for customers and close sales.
- Ability to gain a detailed understanding of technical products. Experience with vaccine development is desired.
- Extensive Rolodex of contacts in the assigned territory.
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation, meet timelines, and multitask effectively.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Odoo CRM software.
- Location in the Lekki area is preferred.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online