Job Title: Chief Account Officer/Internal Audit | Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time | Bethsaida Limited
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy
- It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
- A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations
- The goal and required objectives for this role is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization€™s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization€™s operations
- Preparing account and tax return.
- Auditing financial information.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budget, business plans and financial statement.
- Analyzing account and business plans.
- Administering payroll, and controlling income and expenditure.
- Reviewing subsidiaries account record on daily basis.
- Must ensure you render monthly group account report to group management team.
- Updating of company payroll.
- Following up on the salary schedule to ensure salary is been paid as represented to the bank.
- Render regulatory remittance to the authorities.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly group financial statements to the management team Confirm customer balance before presenting withdrawal from the customer account.
- Mitigating fraud of any sort either from staff or from customer.
- Ensure compliance with established internal procedure by examining record, reports, operating practices and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit test and findings.
- Overseeing internal operating controls, processes and practices.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- 2-5 years experiences in the same field.
- Proven experience as CFO, Finance officer and Internal Audit.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting method
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.