Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) | Afconrecruit Limited | Location: Nigeria
Afconrecruit Limited is a company that provides solutions to improve the quality and output of the work transaction for both Employers and Employees.
- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- Direct or coordinate an organization’s financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Confer with board members, organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organization of major departments.
- Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Preside over or serve on boards of directors, management committees, or other governing boards.
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities.
- Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, or other administrative control processes.
- Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
- Deliver speeches, write articles, or present information at meetings or conventions to promote services, exchange ideas, or accomplish objectives.
- Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, or laws to organizations, government or corporate officials, or individuals.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
- Review and analyze legislation, laws, or public policy and recommend changes to promote or support interests of the general population or special groups.
- Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
- Direct or conduct studies or research on issues affecting areas of responsibility.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Make presentations to legislative or other government committees regarding policies, programs, or budgets.
- Refer major policy matters to elected representatives for final decisions.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Conduct or direct investigations or hearings to resolve complaints or violations of laws or testify at such hearings.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
- Prepare bylaws approved by elected officials and ensure that bylaws are enforced.
- Serve as liaisons between organizations, shareholders, and outside organizations.
- Attend and participate in meetings of municipal councils or council committees.
- Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions or delegate representatives to do so.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
- Administration and Management: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Personnel and Human Resources: Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Law and Government: Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Economics and Accounting: Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Mathematics: Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Public Safety and Security: Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Education and Training: Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Psychology: Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time Management: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people
- Oral Comprehension: The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression: The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Comprehension: The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning: The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Speech Clarity: The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition: The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Written Expression: The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Inductive Reasoning: The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Fluency of Ideas: The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity).
- Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Originality: The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Information Ordering: The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Category Flexibility: The ability to generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping things in different ways.
- Flexibility of Closure: The ability to identify or detect a known pattern (a figure, object, word, or sound) that is hidden in other distracting material.
- Mathematical Reasoning: The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Number Facility: The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Perceptual Speed: The ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences among sets of letters, numbers, objects, pictures, or patterns. The things to be compared may be presented at the same time or one after the other. This ability also includes comparing a presented object with a remembered object.
- Speed of Closure: The ability to quickly make sense of, combine, and organize information into meaningful patterns.
- Visualization: The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Far Vision: The ability to see details at a distance.
- Memorization: The ability to remember information such as words, numbers, pictures, and procedures.
- Selective Attention: The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Time Sharing: The ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information (such as speech, sounds, touch, or other sources).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply