Job Title: Chief Finance Officer (CFO) | Health+Solve Limited | Location: Abuja
Health+Solve Limited is a specialized healthcare consulting company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Health+Solve comprises of three major business divisions: Wellness Clinics, Healthcare Project Management and Medical Equipment Leasing.
Summary Job Description
- As part of the Group’s Executive Management team, the CFO will provide leadership, direction and manage the Company’s Finance & Accounting Department.
- The role holder will have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and running all the finance activities of the Group, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, negotiations and maintaining corporate compliance.
Other responsibilities of the Chief Finance Officer include:
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CMD and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management, external partners, vendors and other stakeholders.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications i.e. a Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- A Masters’ Degree in Accounting / Finance (preferred) or an MBA.
- Minimum of 7 years’ solid work experience in a structured organization with at least N2 – 3bn annual turnover.
- Experience in creating organizational Accounting policies, processes, reports & structures.
- Familiar with current statutory & regulatory financial policies in order to effect proper compliance.
- A Team Player & Team Leader
- Able to coach, mentor & develop team members.
- Good Communication skills (verbal & written) and very Good Interpersonal skills; principled but pleasant, confident, personable and easy to talk to.
- Result & Detail-Oriented.
- Used to a variety of Accounting / Enterprise software or tools.
- Able to engage with staff at all levels of the Organization and exercise sound judgement.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.