Job Title: Chief Financial Officer / Administration | Location: Kano | Employment Type: Full-time | EnochStone
EnochStone, a consulting, outsourcing, training and recruitment company
- You will drive the company’s financial planning.
- You will perform risk management by analyzing the organizations liabilities and investments.
- You will ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- You will supervise all finance personnel.
- You will prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- You will set up and manage the company’s finance IT system.
- You will be in charge of the team of financial controllers.
- You will provide administrative support to individuals or teams.
- You will coordinate daily operational functions by monitoring budgets and improving business efficiency, audits and analyzing financial data.
- You will be in charge of disbursing funds to managers and managing administrative budgets.
- You will be in charge of liaising with HR and other departments.
- You must maintain corporate relationships.
Required Candidate Qualification
- B.SC in Finance, Business Economics / Management or any other related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, tax and auditing or other finance-related studies.
- ACCA Qualification is an added advantage.
- 5 – 10 years experience.
- Must be honest, trustworthy and high in integrity.
- Must be proactive.
- Must be collaborative and team-oriented.
- Must possess decision-making ability.
- Ability to communicate well with all level of employees.
- Must be analytical.
- Must have time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to pay attention to details, delegate and balance emotions.
- Must have strategic vision and conceptual skills.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.