Job Title: Chief Financial Officer | Job Location: Lagos|Lukoil Overseas Nigeria Limited (LONL)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide functions for planning, updating and monitoring of the company’s budget execution.
- Prepare management reports of the company in the context of plan / actual for planning periods.
- Participate in the development of budgets for joint ventures in which the Company holds a minority stake.
- Prepare and obtain approval of long-term development plans.
- Ensure interaction with other departments for the preparation of accounting, financial and other types of reports.
- Higher Economic / Finance Education. MBA is an advantage
- At least 6 years of experience in budgeting & finance processes in the upstream business, including planning and execution.
- Fluent Russian and English language.
- Knowledge of accounting and governance reporting.
- Experience in preparation and analysis of work programs and budgets.
- Strong skill in factor analysis.
- Knowledge of Lukoil corporate procedures and standards for budgeting and financing.
- Practice of interaction with joint ventures and major oil and gas companies as shareholders.
- Understanding of project management approach.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.