Job Title: Chief Information Officer (CIO) – AB Microfinance Bank | Locations: Lagos | Job Type: Full Time | Access Microfinance Holding AG
Access Microfinance Holding AG („AccessHolding“) was established in 2006 by a group of international shareholders from the public and private sector. Our partners include among others the European Investment Bank, the International Finance Corporation, and KfW Development Bank. The business purpose of AccessHolding is to build up and control a network of commercial banks in developing and transition countries (the “AccessGroup”) with a target group focus on micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs). The AccessGroup currently comprises ten financial institutions located in Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, and South America and employs close to 5.600 staff serving more than 1.5M clients. The head office of AccessHolding, the parent company of the Group, is located in Berlin, Germany.
- To further strengthen our leadership team, we are currently seeking a CIO AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria (m/f/d)
- Full time Permanent/24-month contract (with a possibility to extend), Lagos
Tasks & Requirements
- As a Chief Information Officer at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria, you will be responsible for developing, promoting, and implementing the Digital and Information Technology strategy in close alignment with the management of the Bank and AccessHolding.
- As a part of the management team, you will identify appropriate solutions to support business objectives. You will report to CEO and the Supervisory Board.
As a CIO you will also:
- Ensure delivery and improvement of IT infrastructure, solutions, and operations services
- Obtain, develop, and maintain staff capable of accomplishing the IT goals, and support the achievement of the Bank’s strategic objectives
- Ensure compliance to regulations, review IT related business risk areas and introduce related measures
- Define, implement, and control the IT and Information Security standards, policies and procedures, and IT Continuity Plan
- Work in a collaborative environment with different levels of the organization to achieve business optimization
- Supervise procurement and Vendor Management of IT services and assets
The skills and experience you need:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics or Business Information Technology or any similar qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior IT position
- 10 years of experience in a bank or financial institution
- Sound experience in strategic and operational planning and controlling
- Sound experience in project management and delivery on scope, time, and budget
- Ability to anticipate trends, capitalize on new opportunities as they arise, think strategically, and communicate effectively
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, organizational, as well as communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Open, results driven & dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to make a significant difference to support entrepreneurs in developing and emerging markets by providing access to responsible and fair financial services.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply