KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a wholly owned indigenous company with interest in the marine logistics services space in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
In line with the Company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the company is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Ref #: 2024
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Detailed Job Description
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the COO will provide strategic leadership of the firm’s operational functions and overall responsibility for executing daily operations for the company liaising with department heads and other external stakeholders as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to provide visionary and strategic leadership and translates vision into measurable goals and definitive actions;
- Innovative and a problem solver;
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills, business acumen and the ability to negotiate;
- Highly skilled in community involvement and engagement and in building strategic partnerships and collaborations;
- Experience with administrative and fiscal management, budgeting and operations;
- Demonstrates effective delegation of staff responsibilities and a system of follow up and accountability;
- Inspiring and inclusive leadership style with demonstrable track record of managing and supporting staff;
- Understand corporate governance codes and principles.
General Requirements for the Role
- Matured and experienced individual.
- Has an entrepreneurial/ ownership mindset.
- Strong ability to build and lead teams, drive the organization towards a common vision and goal
- Must be a change agent, a good communicator and understands cultures drivers
Deadline: Not Specified.