Job Title: Chief Operations Officer (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Chief Operations Officer will be the company’s second in command, reporting to the chief executive officer (CEO) and will focus on the operational delivery of Shea Origin’s Business strategy. (The Strategy)
- The COO will implement our daily operations, aligned with that goal and the company’s strategies. The COO is often chosen to complement the strengths and weaknesses of the CEO, to enhance the leadership.
- Measuring the efficiency of Shea Origin’s operational processes and taking steps to improve them.
- Developing strategies for the growth of Shea Origin and making sure they are implemented.
- Liaising between Shea Origin and clients, for quality assurance purposes.
- Ensuring the FD/CFO has raised investment and funding for the business in order to facilitate operational growth.
- Ensuring that all employees, including senior management, have access to mentoring and coaching, to optimise motivation levels.
- Developing and controlling all operational budgets to ensure that Shea Origin has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters and to maintain the financial strength of the company.
- Empowering the operational team with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives
- Coordinating with human resources (HR) to ensure the success of recruitment and retention policies and processes.
- Regularly reviewing operations to ensure that these meet required standards and recommend changes where necessary.
- Partnering with other C-level executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals
- Overseeing the operations of Shea Origin and making any necessary changes to meet business goals and projections
- Measuring and reporting on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators
- Taking charge of acquisitions and sales to promote the success of the organisation.
- Ensuring that an effective remuneration system is in place for employees.
- Promoting effective and clear internal and external communications.
- Acting as the company’s main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keeping abreast of latest developments to ensure that the Company maintains its competitive position.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess a Master’s Degree in relevant fields.
- At least 7 years experience in business development. (Essential)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills. (Essential)
- Knowledge of legal compliance processes. (Desirable)
- Customer service knowledge, experience and skills. (Essential)
- Financial analysis ability (Essential) and certification – (Desirable)
- Experience of logistics. (Desirable)
- Relevant industry knowledge is very preferrable. (Desirable)
- Experience of public speaking is desirable but not a requirement. (Desirable)
- Well-honed problem-solving skills. (Essential )
- Proven critical thinking ability (Essential).
- Relevant product knowledge desirable. (Desirable)
- Proven leadership experience and ability. (Essential)
- At least 5 years business management knowledge and experience. (Essential)
- Excellence in written and oral communication (Essential)
- Budgeting and sales ability (Essential)
- Proven strategic planning skills. (Essential)
N500,000 – N550,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.