Job Title: Chief Security Officer | Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Enugu and Lagos | Vodstra Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
View Vodstra Limited Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria – Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert adviceto enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
- Security management, fraud prevention, intelligence advisory, investigations, and review
- Threat characterization, risk/threat assessment, countermeasures analysis.
- Security audits, workplace violence prevention/conflict resolution
- Designed, implemented and managed a physical security system for a high threat security compound
- Provided executive and other VIP protective support details and force protection services
- Performed complex physical security surveys
- Conduct comprehensive personnel security surveys
- Recruitment, training, vetting, restructuring, and Loss/Fraud Prevention
- Manage control room
- Corporate investigations and background verification
- Provide expert independent analysis to Management on security and safety matters and recommend appropriate measures necessary to achieve desired objectives
- Determining scope, timing, and direction of investigations, developing relationships with informants to obtain information related to cases.
- Examining records to locate links in chains of evidence or information.
- Identifying case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.
- Performing undercover assignments and surveillance, including monitoring authorized wiretaps.
- Preparing reports that detail investigation findings.
- Collaborating with other authorities on activities such as surveillance, smooth movement of Company’s assets within Nigeria
- At least First Degree or equivalent qualification
- Membership of a recognized security association is mandatory
- Good knowledge of crime prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution
- Minimum of 12 years hands-on experience in the Logistic, Transportation Industry or any other relevant industry with at least 8 years experience at managerial level
- Ex-service personnel will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]with the “Job title and Location” as the e-mail subject.