Job Title: Chief / Senior Accountant | Flex Films Africa Private Limited | Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Flex Films Africa Private Limited is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
- To ensure proper record keeping and reporting. To supervise and monitor team in the accounting/finance function. To adhere to accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure delivering accurate and timely financial statements.
- Carry out and monitor accounting record keeping on ERP’s and other formats.
- Ensure timely and complete reconciliation of proper accounts.
- Providing support role to the Factory Accountant.
- Oversee the receivable and payable processes, and identify ways to mitigate the debt related risk and payable process, calculate the impact of creditors on financial ratios. Reconcile complex accounts involving inconsistent data from non- integrated systems.
- Undertake planning of daily fund flow.
- Ensure release of payments as per the requirement.
- Ensure no LC devolvement and cheque dishonor.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of controls; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Verifying integrity and accuracy of financial operations.
- Ensure statutory compliance.
- Manage new and existing statutory compliance and incorporate them into financial and management accounts
- Able to apply corporate and international tax accounting standards to appropriately report the tax implications of the organization transaction.
- Lead Planning processes, including setting targets, communicating assumptions, coordinating budget preparation, challenging submissions and seeking synergies upon consolidation.
- Ensure timely and accurate MIS and Statutory reporting
- Able to interpret and analyze management information, in the context of the external environment and business objectives, to advise decision makers.
- Review weekly performance report for the entire Films Division.
- Review weekly conversion cost.
- Review and analyze monthly MIS.
- Advise the business at Executive level on effective performance management.
- Develop and maintain computer literacy on applications critical to the effectiveness and efficiency of internal accounting processes and procedures
- 5 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.