Current Chipper Cash Job Recruitment. January, 2022
Chipper Cash delivers free and fair financial services that make the lives of millions of Africans better in a small way, every day. Our mission is to unlock global opportunities and bring Africa together, one transaction at a time. Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa and backed by some of the most reputable Venture Capital firms in the world. Come join us!
Our Customer Operations team is at the heart of Chipper, as it is the first point of contact with our customers and the one who knows most intimately the struggles and hopes of customers. Most important is the team’s ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside customers to solve their problems. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s about helping us also find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
As we grow and expand, we are looking for an individual who is passionate about customer service and listening to our customers to not only resolve their issues but go beyond to improve the user experience with a particular focus on our new US stocks product. This is an opportunity to be an owner and work in a prominent and rapidly expanding team who strive for excellence.
Title:Customer Operations Analyst – US Stocks Product | Location: Lagos | Chipper Cash
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing customer support to the best of your ability by talking directly and honestly with our customers, and developing a deeper understanding of their needs with the primary focus being our US stocks product
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs; whether that be through calls, social media platforms, email or in-app chat.
- Proactively identifying patterns in the user frustrations and expectations of customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools, or product to make their lives easier.
- Working with the Compliance team to act as the first line of defense to help spot and investigate trends.
- Familiarity with the customer operations role will allow you to expand your knowledge to other areas of customer operations and the company in general. This ranges from the Product teams to the Compliance teams etc!
Qualifications You Will Need
- 1-3 years in a customer service role within financial services and preferred experience with a US stocks product
- Technical understanding of how US stocks products function
- Experience handling customer inquiries via email, chat, or other written communications
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Be self-driven. You should be self-motivated and enjoy a lot of independence. We’re a dedicated, hardworking team that is collectively motivated
- Have a global mindset and be tolerant of others. We’re still growing but we are a company of many cultures and backgrounds
- Be comfortable with asynchronous conversations and an understanding of your coworkers roles
- Be open to working some nights and weekends on a rotating basis
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »