Latest jobs vacancies at Choice Sanitary Wares Nigeria September 26, 2022
The Choice Sanitary Wares Nigeria is a Limited liability company duly registered under the relevant laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. We have over the years, consistently delivered high quality, affordable & reliable products & services to all our customers. This we accomplish through various delivery channels. Our vast knowledge & many years of experience have put us in the lead of the building & plumbing materials business in Nigeria & beyond.
Choice Sanitary Wares Recruitment and Jobs
September 26, 2022
August 11, 2022
Choice Sanitary Wares Job Title: Warehouse Officer Location: Coker / Orile, Lagos Job Description We are looking for an experienced warehouse officer to manage our warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and… Read more here
August 11, 2022
Choice Sanitary Wares Job Title: Inventory Officer Location: Lagos Job Description We are searching for a meticulous inventory officer to support the management of the inventory for our company. In this… Read more here
Choice Sanitary Wares Nigeria | Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify trends and insights, design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage our organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms, plan, develop and monitor the campaign.
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc. and track the website traffic flow.
- Execute and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms.
- Research advertising trends, competitors’ pricing and products and decide on appropriate placement of ads
- Develop projects to create content, Publish digital marketing content online and Implement email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Determine what content will reach customers and analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used and Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Create and maintain online listings across our e-commerce platforms and ensure that our brand message is consistent.
- Work with your team to brainstorm and innovative growth strategies and Plan and direct marketing campaigns.
- Implement and analyze performance metrics and Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success and provide internal reports on a regular basis.
- Interested candidates should possess a relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years experience on the role.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.