Chris Ejik Group of Companies – Incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, ElNigerianfdicectronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
Selected Job Vacancy
Job Title: Mechanical Technician | Chris Ejik Group | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other production equipment with minimum downtime
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all mechanical components of the production machines
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation and records as required by the business
- Carry out periodic, planned and preventive maintenance on all mechanical machines
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture
- Ensure inputs for shut down planning activities are timely and proactively provided within designated areas of responsibilty.
- Undertake effective planning and priortization of workload where necessary
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Time-served apprenticeship or its equivalent
- Sound Knowledge of Process manufacturing equipment.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC/RAC system, Pneumatic and hydraulic sysytem.
- Welding skills
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.