Latest job vacancies at Churchgate Group
Churchgate has played a major role in trading, manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable property developer in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities.
Jobs: Churchgate Group Recruitment
October 3, 2023
January 23, 2023
Churchgate Group Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers Liaise with prospects to check the progress of… Read more here
September 1, 2022
Churchgate Group Job Title: Graduate Program / Trade Mission Intern Location: AbujaEmployment Type: Internship About the Job Are you a First Class or Second Class Upper University Graduate of Social/ Management Sciences?… Read more here
Business Development Intern
Employment Type: Internship
About the Job
- Are you a First Class or Second Class Upper University Graduate of Social/ Management Sciences? Would you like to nurture and develop your career at the World Trade Center Abuja in Nigeria as a Graduate Intern in the Trade Services Department? Are you interested in building a career and learning under a Certified Trade Professional at the World Trade Center Abuja – Churchgate Group? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Work with the Trade Services Manager to develop and implement membership and business development strategies.
- Responding to all tasks set by the Trade Services Manager in a timely manner.
- Deliver an excellent level of service to members, ensuring well-informed and prompt responses to membership inquiries, cost efficiency and system development.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably expected, and which are commensurate with the level of the post, etc.
- First Class or Second Class Upper B.Sc or Upper Credit HND in Economics, Business Administration / Development or any other related course from a recognized institution.
Skills and Desired Attributes:
- A good communicator, excellent writing skills, networking skills, and trade research skills.
- Effective time management, and ability to work in a team structure.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Personal Statement to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All intending applicants for this role are expected to write a personal statement of not more than 200 words about why they are the best fit for this role.