Job Title: Civil Engineer | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Ultimus Holdings
Employment Type: Full-time
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer may be required.
- Must be COREN certified
- A minimum of 4- 6years’ industry knowledge is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected].com using the Job Title as subject of the email.