Job Title: Cleaner | Job Identification: 806 | Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) | Location: Jos, Plateau
Job Category: Other
Job Schedule: Full time
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Promote and share ideas for improvement
- Perform according to the work and development plan
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors in the office and guesthouses
- Vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies, wipe down glass surfaces
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings and tidy up offices
- Clean (metal) fixtures and fittings and wipe down glass surfaces
- Empty and clean trash containers and dispose of trash in a sanitary manner, clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- Make up beds and change linens as required, iron and press clothing and linen and tidy up guestrooms
- Tidy up rooms and wash windows as scheduled
- Iron and press clothing and linen, sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- Maintain all cleaning/cooking equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- Wash dishes and clean office/kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- Observe and report damage of office/guesthouse property.
- Perform any other task assigned by line manager.
- Candidates should be a High School Graduate.
Generic Professional Competencies:
- Attention to detail/ reliability
- Listening skills
- Planning and organizing
- Adaptability/team work
- High energy levels
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
12:02 PM, 18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply