Title: Client Relationship Officer | Aymie Staffing Solutions | Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Aymie Staffing Solutions has identified real deep challenges in-home placements of domestic staff and seeks to remodel this crucial aspect of our society by putting systems in place to bring about highly beneficial outcomes to the employers and employees.
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targeting
- Directly responsible to effectively market the company’s blue-collar recruitment and Outsourcing services.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence documents to communicate the company’s position on any transaction to clients.
- Constantly source new and build long term relationships with existing clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract and procedural terms.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Client Service Experience; HR Consulting background will be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office suits especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude and good personality
- Ability to do graphics using CANVA or Adobe will be an advantage.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.