Title: Client Relationship / Operations Assistant | Location: Lagos | Rise Networks
Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning, Research and Work Readiness Center working to improve the skill set of young professionals for industry fitness in the evolving digital world of work. We’re leveraging deep technologies and disruptive innovation to build progressive Careers and a first-rate National Workforce capable of driving the digital transformation and economic growth for Companies, Communities and Countries.
- The Client Service / Operations Assistant will be the first point of Contact of the Organization and will be primarily be responsible for engaging with all visitors and stakeholders of the Organization, giving accurate information to all product and services enquiries.
- The Client Service / Operations Assistant will also be responsible for handling basic operational duties especially in coordination of the activities of people at the Office.
- Performs administrative and customer service duties
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage records of company policies and procedures
- Coordinates company meetings, events and sessions with other department assistants
- Any other assigned responsibilities
- Should ideally be Female
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification for the position applied for
- 1 -2 years related and relevant work experience is acceptable.
- Experienced in Customer Support with an excellent ability to build rapport
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (This is Crucial)
- Excellent Interpersonal and negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-paged Cover Letter, Recent Resume with the position they are applying for as email Subject to: [email protected]