Job Title: Client Sales Manager Location: Lagos
- Implement sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understand client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Cold calls; make multiple outbound calls to potential clients; close sales and work with a client through the closing process.
- Create informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Collaborate with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating with Strategy/ Product Development.
- Submit weekly progress reports, ensuring the accuracy of the derived data.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or other related disciplines
- Excellent proficiency of English Language (spoken and written).
- Proven track record of selling IT/IT Security Solutions
Competency and skills:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings.
- Flexible, proactive and data-driven
- Good knowledge of technology, marketing, banking and finance
- Basic IT skills and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In-depth understanding of sales systems to support successful sales delivery
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent relationship management skill.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
About VAB Solutions
VAB Solutions is an IT company delivering expertise, integration and outsourcing, based on Microsoft infrastructure, business productivity, security and Cloud technologies. Established in 2017, with a team of experts with vast knowledge across the different IT domains, we are present in Lagos, Nigeria and with a growing number of staff.