Job Position: Client Service Executive | International Health Organisation | Job Location: Lagos
IHMS is a national Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) established in 2001 to provide Social Health Insurance cover to individuals and groups under the National Health Insurance scheme and private health insurance services to interested individuals and groups. It is owned by medical practitioners and Institutional investors.
- The Client Service Executive is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with’ potential clients and family members, introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients.
- Use of consultative approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan.
- Continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to reduce service delivery time.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- To prepare invoices and collect cheques on behalf of the company
- Follow up for clients and stand as intermediary between the company and the clients
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative approach process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who are yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Plan and execute schedule that ensures each client quality assurance visits as listed in the Plan of Care.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, colleagues, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- HND / B.Sc in Social Sciences or relevant fields
- Minimum of 1-3 years previous job experience in Client Services in HMO
- Information Technology (IT) skill Microsoft Office (Excel Wordy PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by the Scheme
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the client care services
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with clients, colleagues, and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020