- Provide Customer Service: responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensuring their staff does the same, creating policies and procedures, providing conflict resolution and technical support to unsatisfied customers
- Communicate with clients to identify their preferences and facilitate the process to meet their needs and expectations
- Designate work territories to client services staff and establish strategies necessary for achieving set targets
- Provide clients with regular update and periodic statements to keep them abreast on changes in trends
- Provide detailed explanations of product / service features to clients to aid their decisions on product choice
- Carry out surveys and research to evaluate customer satisfaction level and discover better techniques for ensuring a satisfied customer base.
- The Company may require the Employee to do any other work which AGOS shall consider appropriate in view of the qualifications of the employee, or as may be expedient for the Client’s operational requirements.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
- Greet and welcome guests, answer questions and address complaints
- Contact clients to ensure they are satisfied with received products and services
- Handle complaints of specific customers’ requests and troubleshoot emergencies
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them or keep messages and ensure proper mail distribution
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Regularly review service scores to identify areas that need improvement and respond to guest issues in a timely fashion.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Develop and implement policies and procedures necessary for meeting the requirements of clients and ensuring a satisfied clientele
- Assist in resolving clients’ issues / problems by listening to complaints and proffering solutions effective for satisfactory resolution
- Maintain excellent customer service and ensure the customer service team adheres to acceptable standards for client service
- Market Products and Services: Promote sales and assist with marketing strategies, develop strong relationships with clients, strive to increase profits and client retention by running the department efficiently and successfully.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales division of a company to ensure their work operations align with the objectives of the client services unit
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- A smart female is preferred with not less than 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Deadline Date: 29th March, 2020