Title: Client Service Officer | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Type: Contract | Norrenberger
Norrenberger is a Non-bank financial institution with components licensed by the CBN and SEC to provide financial advisory, fund and investment management, and foreign exchange services to her clientele.
- Coordinate all front desk activities including answering all incoming calls and redirecting appropriate unit, receiving of mails and answering client enquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop consistent service standards, ensuring that clients have confidence in Organization’s understanding of their individual requirements and accounts.
- Provide operational support to the sales process where appropriate
- Deliver front-line service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client queries and ensuring agreed periodic service deliverables remain on track throughout the client lifecycle.
- Develop proactive operational service plan for clients, aligned to Organization’s strategy and client needs while monitoring and managing the health of the client service experience.
- Assist in Ad hoc business development activities by acting as a subject matter authority and providing insight into Organization’s products and service offerings.
- Post-sales client relationship management, supporting business development executives in maintaining relationships with existing clients through high quality client service delivery.
- Other Client Services related duties/responsibilities as assigned by the Unit Head.
- Coordinate all front desk activities including answering all incoming calls and redirecting them when needed, welcoming guests, etc.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate staff.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails.
- Effectively answer and manage clients’ enquiries and/or complaints.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.