The Coca-Cola Company | Title: Category Manager – Dairy & Plant Based| Location: Lagos
Reports to: Nutrition Category Senior Director
Location: Africa Flexible
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Help develop mid-term (2-3 years) growth strategy and annual category & brand plans for AOU.
- Illuminate the category & brand potential and strategy to inspire key customers and bottlers to drive support and commercial acceleration of brands in key markets and retail channels.
- Identify key business priorities and work with cross-functional partners and agencies to bring brand and retail marketing programs and supporting materials to the marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional teams on work assignments and tasks; provide direction and manage timeline milestones to achieve KPIs and desired objectives.
- Help manage category & brand (’s/s’) Net Revenue, Gross Profit, Direct Marketing Expenditure.
- Bachelors Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 5 – 7 years of brand management / marketing experience. CPG experience a plus.
- Ability to help manage a AOU category – inclusive of key strategies and innovative plans and initiatives – while motivating/leading, coordinating and working with key internal and external cross-functional partners to deliver on mid- and short-term objectives and business plan metrics.
- Communicate with both internal and external parties
- Responsible for sharing information, influencing others and negotiating with others
Functional Skills :
MASTERY OF (REQUIRED)
- Marketing concepts
- Marketing operating strategies
- Strong financial acumen and business analytics
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivate and influence others
BROAD EXPERTISE IN (GOOD TO HAVE)
- Brand equity
- Creative concept evaluation
- Marketing innovation
- Planning, organizing, problem solving skills
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply