Title: Collections Manager | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos | Letshego Group
Reference No: NG20-001
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Financial Services
The Letshego Group is a proudly African multinational organisation, headquartered and listed in Botswana and focused on delivering inclusive finance solutions to underserved populations across 11 Sub Saharan Markets.
With a staff compliment of over 3,000 – including both direct and indirect sales agents – and more than four hundred thousand customers, Letshego is synonymous with leveraging innovation and technology to improve the lives of individuals who have limited access to traditional financial services.
- Preparation of Employer Collections and Portfolio Management for all employers, Monthly deduction reconciliation reports, Liase with Finance Department for posting and unreceipted deposits, preparation of monthly reports, Management of payments and Arrears.
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Work experience in a Consumer Solutions or Finance House specializing in advancing loans to government establishments will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer skills and the use of Microsoft Excel is essential.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply