Job Title: Collections Officer Location: Ikeja, Lagos | OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit)
Employment Type: Full-time
OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) is a mobile app that provides easy access to loans at your convenience without any collateral or guarantor.
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
- Make calls to customers about their loan repayments
- Advise customers on their various payment options and inform them of further actions that may be taken to collect overdue debts
- Negotiate payment plans and schedules
- Conduct collections process on each customer that includes, phone calls, emails, and text messages
- Develop collection methods that bring in revenue and ensure full repayment of loans
- Process payments and refunds
- Keeping accurate records and reports on collection activities
- Minimum of BSC / HND / OND in a related field
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Goal-oriented so as to meet daily targets
- Excellent communication skill (written and oral)
- Patience, ability to manage stress, and negotiation skill.
- Open to working on Saturdays when required
- Customer service training/experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.