FairMoney | Job Title: Collections Officer – SME | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- In this role, you’ll be required to ensure prompt collections of loan repayments, monitor and rehabilitate accounts in arrears through effective and efficient deployment of standard collections & recovery practices aligned with legal framework requirements.
- You will also handle customers’ objections and complaints in a professional manner and liaise with respective departments where necessary for prompt resolution.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Engage defaulting customers through the telephone, e-mails and other legal means to demand for payments on overdue accounts.
- Maintain daily activity logs of number of calls, right party contacts, promises to pay and promises to pay kept.
- Verify information of overdue arrears and follow up with calls
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements & settlement that would prevent the account from rolling forward.
- Tracking of Payments by following up on pending promises.
- University Degree from any related field
- 2+ years of experience in consumer loans operation directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations
- High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter – 30 minutes
- Technical interview with the hiring manager – 30 minutes.