- Commercial Analysts support financial teams.
- They give financial advice to directors, managers and other executives.
- Analysts perform evaluations, analysis and present reports that help a company to remain competitive in the business market.
- They improve upon existing processes and create new models for business dealings.
- A Commercial Analyst usually performs many of the following tasks:
- Approving purchase orders
- Analysing invoices and management fees
- Calculating accruals
- Supporting auditing processes
- Preparing budgets
- Advising directors and business stakeholders
- Evaluating sales performance
- Distributing Monthly Sales KPI information
- Commercial Analysts must have certifications in Accounting to become successful.
- These qualifications help employers understand their professional capabilities. ACA, ACCA, and CIMA certifications are widely recognised.
- Professionals in an accounting career may also opt to study and get degrees in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, and Finance.
- Information technology
- Being amicable
- Being passionate
- Dealing with business
- Problem solving
- Using software applications
- Analysing financial data and models
- Time management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online