Job Title: Communications and Social Media Intern | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Contract | Dinidari Foundation
Dinidari Foundation is one of Africa’s youth led unique life changing non-profit organization that was founded with the aim of strengthening a society where the basic fundamental rights of the vulnerable women and youths are upheld. Since 2016, the organization has been at the fore actively advocating for the inclusion, participation and advancement of vulnerable groups in all spheres of the society for social justice in order to promote rule of law and accountability.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support marketing team at live and online events
Skills / Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, etc.
- basic knowledge of social media analytics software, such asFacebook Insights to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image / video editing software
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Interested in social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- 1-3 years Experience
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply