Title: Communications Assistant | Location: Lagos | Lawebod Microfinance Bank | Employment Type: Full-time
Lawebod Microfinance Bank was Incorporated on the 30th of March 1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited to carry on the business of Mortgage Finance Institution in Nigeria. It later changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to repositioned it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
Could this be the next step for you?
- The company is looking for an experienced Communications Associate who is responsible for coordinating the sales department, supporting management, and ensuring sales quotas are reached.
- This role would also be a great position for you if you are enthusiastic about culture and history. Ideal candidate is a recent graduate (graduated within the past year) or an undergraduate / graduate student in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Filmmaking, Digital Media, Graphic Design or a Development-related field with at least 3 years work expeprience.
- Applicants will provide support in the following areas. As no single applicant is likely to have all of the following skills, applicants with experience in at least 2-3 of these areas, and a willingness to expand their skillset should feel comfortable applying:
- General social media planning,
- Reporting and coordination as assigned.
- Miscellaneous Communications and Administrative Support
- Taking notes during meetings
- Create and manage presentations
- Report preparation for meetings and presentations
- Mail and shipping
- Event planning and coordination
- General administrative and communications support as assigned
- Research Skills
- Time Management
- Excellent Computer and Writing skills
- Strong Organisational and Interpersonal Communication skills
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply