Title: Community Manager | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Alexis Philips
Type: Full Time
Alexis Philips is a business to business organization that proffer solutions for start-ups, entrepreneurs, and corporate organizations using modern tools and proven systems.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- OND / HND
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Preferably Female
- Below 26 years.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.