Community Manager | Semicolon Village Limited | Lagos
Our client, Innovation village seeks to hire a qualified Community Manager to join their team. Innovation Village is a workspace located at Yaba Lagos. The ideal candidate will help our client to achieve two key things:
- Fill the workspace with customers – using Sales, Marketing (Traditional and Digital Marketing), and communications Skills
- Manage the workspace- using quality customer service, customer retention, operations, and PR skills
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, promotional events, Communications, Sales, and Operations Management, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
In detail, you are expected to:
- Develop clear, actionable strategies around KPIs and how to achieve them.
- Constantly apply practicable knowledge of Sales, Marketing, and Communications to ensure brand awareness and top-of-mind customer perspective, viable product patronage, and, ultimately, positive effect on the bottom line.
- Carry out and supervise all operational processes
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers, industry professionals, and the media
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Stay up-to-date on products, features, and Digital technology trends.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and customer reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BSc degree in Marketing or, a relevant field
- Be vibrant and energetic
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing
- 2 years proven work experience, at least, 1 year as a community manager.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing email sletters)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. reed subscription at the workspace, one-time customers who return to use the facility, etc)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Good operational and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply