Latest job vacancies at Community Trust Network (CTN)
Community Trust Network (CTN) is a leading International Education Agency in Nigeria with years of professional student placement and visa counseling service experience representing and placing students into Foundation, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Programs at top and world ranked institutions around the world mainly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, United States of America and Canada.
We will guide you through the process by providing valuable information, to make sure that you attend the institution of your dream. CTN it is not just about consulting and providing you with some guides and tons of information resources but delivering a service that outlines for you a straightforward, customized and a detailed action plan to make it through. From applying for your visa to applying to the colleges and finally adjusting in the country you looking to study in, we are by your side every step of the way making the process, effortlessly.
Jobs: Community Trust Network (CTN) Recruitment
January 5, 2023
Community Trust Network (CTN) Job Title: Administrative Officer Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Job DescriptionAs an office administrator, the effective and efficient running of the office including dealing with queries… Read more here
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
As an office administrator, the effective and efficient running of the office including dealing with queries either in person, telephone or email remains a core part of your daily duties. Other duties we will expect you to perform include but not limited to:
- Create and maintain a database of all enquiries ensuring that all enquiries are attended to and directed to the right department
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with other staff
- Maintaining a positive and professional relationship with our clients
- Staff information are kept up to date and holidays are correctly calculated
- You will support sales and marketing efforts of the company and its customers in a professional capacity, including through telephone, face to face, online and other appropriate channels.
- Assist with the processing of admission for students
- You will be expected to research on organisations that use our services including individuals and share this information with the manager to enable the development of the organisation.
- You will maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers of the organisation and suggest solutions or our new products to them
- Work with the manager to ensure that the organisation and the individual staff are meeting their targets
- Ensure that the general cleanliness of the office is maintained
- Ensure that you contribute to promoting the positive image of the organization
- Attend any training that is deem fit for your position by your manager
- Take on any responsibilities asked by the manager as long as it is within reasonable demand
- Submit a weekly target to the manager by Monday of the week
- Arrange, organize, and coordinate meeting
- Assists in planning and arranging events like the monthly webinars and other events by the organisation.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Ms packages like MS word, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone skills
- Previous experience of administrative duties will be an advantage.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.