Job Title: Compliance Analyst | Job Location: Lagos | Telecommunications Solutions Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support in defining the necessary level of knowledge on existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements across the organization.
- Good understanding of both regulatory and AML risks associated with the financial sector businesses.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies.
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and periodically revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Review and update the compliance policies and procedures in line with existing and new legislations i.e AML policy, fraud policy etc.
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Excellent knowledge of customer service
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the emai