Job Title: Compliance Manager | Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Asset and Equity Group
Asset and Equity Group – We area Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer-centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values areProbity, Competence and Finessewith over 14 Years of outstanding results.
- We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies.
- You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- Experience in Asset Management, Private Equity, Banking etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management/ senior executive position in compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.