Job Title: Compliance Manager | Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc | Job Location: Nigeria
Purpose of the Job
- Lead implementation and management of an effective compliance control system for providing reasonable assurance that cost effective mitigating controls are implemented to prevent and detect violations/noncompliance with corporate and applicable legal and regulatory requirement.
- Lead implementation and management of an effective compliance control system providing timely and accurate input to stakeholders to facilitate their adherence to regulatory requirements and compliance expectations.
- Work with legal team and other compliance owners to understand applicable regulations and regulatory risks.
- Monitor regulatory changes and provide technical guidance to the business on relevant regulatory issues that impact our compliance program. Support where needed with implementation of such developments.
- Collaborate with internal risk management teams to identify steps necessary to mitigate regulatory risks and provide those recommendations to management.
- Assist the Head, Risk & Operations prepare reports to governance committees including the Monthly Business Assurance Review Updates.
- Support in the maintenance and the ongoing effectiveness and implementation of all compliance policies and procedures across the business.
- First Degree / HND qualification in Accounting, Economics, Law or any related course.
- International qualifications on compliance will be a plus.
- 5 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience assessing & interpreting risks.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good time management skills.
- Have good analytical & critical thinking ability.
- Possess high attention to details and accuracy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online