Title: Compliance Manager | Proten International | Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos | Proten International
- Support the operations of the compliance function of the Company with particular emphasis on transaction monitoring and business partner compliance reviews.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Responsible for managing and training a team of compliance analysts.
- Minimum of B.Sc. qualification .
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience in similar role.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online