Job Title: Computer Graphic Designer and Video Editor | Location: Lagos | FlexEdge Limited | Level: Executive Level
FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
- Develop, manage and implement overall graphics and video brand messaging strategy for the organization
- Determine and manage the scope of any given project par time
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing while ensuring video and sound quality is maximized
- Design and create visual elements such as original images, web pages, brochures, logos, signs, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create or incorporate digital illustration, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications or message
- Engage and maximize the use of photo editing software and layout software to create designs
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images and typefaces to enhance the readability of text and image
- Produce drafts for review and review final productions and Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Experience with computer-aided design. Capture studio-quality photographs and video.
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Professional mastery of graphic designing, video and audio editing software and programs such as Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut, special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Demonstrable graphic design and software skills, video and audio editing skills with a strong portfolio
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
Skills / Competence Requirement:
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Ability to evaluate choices critically with the project needs in mind
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.