Title: Human Resources Officer| Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
- We are looking to employ an HR Officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR Officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
- To ensure success, an HR Officers should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and. A top HR Officer should possess remarkable conflict management and I decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in theory work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as subject of the email.